Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yellow Stone September 2008

Ace went to Yellowstone this year for my sister's wedding. We have never been there so it was like another vacation for us. We were able to get really close to all the wild animals. Across this little river is a big elk taking an afternoon nap.

We watched Old Faithful go up as well.

Matt, Kelly and Ace at Old Faithful.
Matt and Ace at Old Faithful. We had a cute backback leash for Ace, I didn't want him taking off and falling in a hot pot or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker