Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Visiting Family Day 6 of our vacation

My cousin Guy is a Navy Seal an is stationed in Cornado California, which lucky for us is close to where we were staying. Him and his wife Heather just purchased a little boat which they keep just out their back porch and they insisted we all go for a ride. As everyone knows I don't do boats! But I figured if we wrecked he could swim back with Ace and nothing bad would happen, he is trained for that right? Well Ace loved it and we all got back safely, what a chicken I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker