Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had to get a tree for this Christmas so we went to Robinson tree farm again in Layton. Ace found us a really good one.

He loved the train set we put up around our fake christmas tree in the front room. Yes we do have 2 trees, the fake one stays lit up a lot longer, if I left the real one up that long with that may lights it would die.

Ace opened his ornament the my mom bought him for this year and got to hang it on her Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker