Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sea World Day 3 of our vacation Cont.....

Ace was getting tired, so Matt carried him around on his shoulders, Ace was sick of the stroller, look how cute they are!
Ace at Sea World, surrounded by Flamingos!

Guess he thinks they look funny standing on one leg all the time!


Matt, Kelly and Ace leaving Sea World. We will certainly have to come back soon.



Matt and I in line at a ride Ace could not go on, I think that is why he is not with us.....at least I hope so. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker