Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

California Adventure Day 4 of our vacation

At California Adventure we went to see Bug Land, this statue was awesome. This is my Mom holding Ace and my twin sisters daughter Carlye.
Ace couldn't get enough of the giant grasshopper, or whatever it was. I hate grasshoppers!!!!

My sister and I took the kids on this ride were you pick some sort of old container like something a bug would choose to get into, we chose the cookie box and the bugs lift it up and it turns around, Ace actually really liked it. I think he really enjoyed California Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker