Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

DisneyLand Adventure Day 1 of our vacation

We went in March so the lines were not long, Matt and I thought Ace should have a signature book and have all the characters sign it and we can take his picture with each one. This is us in line.
This is Ace having Winnie the Pooh sign his book.

This is Ace thinking this is not a good idea. He does not like the characters all dressed up, see the worried look on his face? Hopefully one day he will look back and laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker