Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Rusty 2*7*09



Today Sat 2*7*09 Matt and I went up around 1 to see Rusty, Matt was so excited to see him today and as soon as he went in the nurse let him feed and change Rusty! Matt did a wonderful job! Rusty is eating well and he had his eyes opened a lot today. I went back up about 6 and fed him again and changed him, boy can he eat! He can also fart and burp loud too! Before we left he wanted to eat again and needed another diaper change....at least we know all the plumbing is working well! haha. The doctors took an xray last night at midnight and said that they were concerned that his hard breathing was indicating pneumonia. But he is okay, he juist needs a little more time to recover from his infection. He is eating well and his oxygen is still going, so are his antibiotics but his IV fluids are still off and he seems to improve each day! They have not given an expected go home date, but we will keep you posted we want him all better before we bring our cute little guy home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck kel Rusty is so dang cute! I hope all is well and he is getting healthier! Let me know if you need anything! we love you guys1

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker