Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

DisneyLand Adventure Day 2

Ace is very strong, but even he could not pull the sword from the stone!

Ace may not love all the people dressed up as animals and characters, but he loved the real animals in the petting zoo. This goat was very cute and affectionate.

Ace thought he could lift the bar bell at toon town, look he bent the bar in half.....told you he was strong.


My sister and Carlye took Ace to see Minnie Mouse. This is one of the only characters Ace didnt cry at. Guess he thinks she is cute and look how happy she always is.



Daddy took Ace to see Goofy and Pluto (Matt's favorite characters) Ace was a little nervous but doing better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker