Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sea World Day 3 of our vacation

Matt and Brandon picked where we sat at the Sea World Dolphin show! Bad idea! They picked the front row and we all got soaked! We had to change clothes, except I only packed a change of clothes for Ace....didn't think I was gonna wet my pants. We all had to buy new pants at the stores at Sea World. It was really fun though and Ace loved it.
This is Ace and I at the Shark aqaurium.

We had lunch with Shamu, although I think this was Shamu's friend, either way Ace thought it was really cool. We got to get up close and everything. He was huge!


Ace loves bears and this polar bear kept coming really close to the glass to see Ace and then he would dive down and catch some fish. Ace loved this too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker