Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby Rusty 2*8*09

Today I went up to the hospital about 1 and was able to feed and hold Rusty again! He gets cuter every day and he looks so good today. The doctor said his infection is cleared and the inflammation in his lungs is going down. He is off his antibiotics now and they are slowly taking him off the oxygen. Hopefully he just needs a few more day to regulate his breathing and he can come home! We are expecting Tuesday but that is not set in stone. They might need to send him home on oxygen, and that is okay I am sure we can handle it, but we hope he gets everything worked out up there at NICU just so we know he is okay. Can't wait for everyone to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker