Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, February 2, 2009

San Diego Zoo Day 5 of our vacation

San Diego Zoo, what a huge place full of animals. Including this animal ACE!!!!

You can even ride the giant rhino. Ace did enjoy this trip, he loves all kinds of animals. This is where he bought his Giraffe or his "Raff Raff" that he can't leave home without.

This is my little wild animal overlooking the other wild animals. How cute is he?


He was so independant, wanting to walk through the whole place. He loved it.



He is almost as big as the gorillas right? Well I guess as big as one of their legs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker