Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Rustys Story 2*5*09


Rusty was born 2 weeks early, he was having a little bit of trouble moving his oxygen through his body. He went over to the NICU about 30 min after he was born and there he will stay until he is ready to come home. They waited until Thursady afternoon about 3pm to feed him since he does have some sort of infection going on. They have him on oxygen but continue to decrease that as he improves. We are not sure how long he will have to stay, but we will know more after the lab work tomorrow. All the nurses say he is a big baby, they are used to 4 pound babies over there! They say he is not too critical and they expect him to be moved from the incubator to a crib in the next few days and then hopefully he will be able to come home next week sometime! We can't wait for him to come home, it is so hard being home without him. I forgot how fast you fall in love with your baby! We love you Rusty and can't wait till you come home.

1 comment:

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker