Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ace's Birthday 2008! He is 2 years old!

Ace turned 2 years old on August 24 2008! He loves golf, Matt decided he was ready for his own golf clubs. He is actually really good....we will have to take him out the golf course!

Ace opened up some drums he got as a gift from his babysitter! I guess she thinks he should torture me with his loud music skillls like his does at her house! Thanks Laura!

Ace loves big trucks. He was thrilled to get trucks too.... What a spoiled little boy, who thought a 2 year old had that many friends! But I don't know who doesn't love Ace after they meet him.


He also loves Hockey!!!! That's my boy... I love hockey, I hope one day he wants to play hockey in school !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker