Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rusty is home!

We had a hard time picking out his outfit, this is the one we ended up choosing. All the nurses thought he looked so cute. Rusty was able to come home Thursday night February 12th at 8:00pm. We went up to the hospital and they had us watch a CPR for infants video, I think this is a great idea, all parents should watch this. Then we were able to dress him for the first time and take him home! It was very exciting.
This is the car seat we used for Ace when he was a baby. He came home from Ogden Regional in this one too. Rusty looks so small in here, we had to tighten the straps a lot! Isn't he so cute?

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your new baby are adorable! You do have such cute kids. I am so glad you got to finally take him home with you!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker