Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who knew Clinton City has such Cute Residents?

We have been promising Ace we could go feed the ducks for the last few days and since it was such a beautiful day today....we went!
Matt and Ace had fun feeding all these ducks, they were so cute and loud!

Ace was telling them to go in the water his next piece of bread was going in there! He thinks they listen, how funny!

My cute baby Ace, look how grown up he looks....Feeding the ducks all by himself.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, he looks like he's really enjoying feeding the ducks. Way cute about him telling them where they needed to go.

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker