Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Night at the Rock!

Brandon took us Rock Climbling again for the second time. This time we also talked Mike my little brother into going with us. Hopefully next time my husband Matt and my brothers girlfriend Tasha can come, then the whole family will be complete, well at least all of us kids will be together doing something fun as a family!

Brandon wanted to climb the rock and since my sister was helping/belaying me (belaying is what is called when you are hanging on to the rope at the bottom making sure your partner doesnt fall) Mike took a quick lesson from the instructor there so he could belay Brandon. That way we could all four climb at the same time. **Brandon is on the left, the instructor is in the middle and Mike is on the right)

Mike learned really quick how to Belay and soon enough Brandon had climbed right up that wall in no time.....SHOW OFF!

There he is at the top, Mike still at the bottom!

Mike got his turn to climb, he went right up that same part of the rock Brandon had been climbling! I was so mad, but when he moved over to this side he started to struggle and it was harder,then I was satisfied. I am a mean sister!


Where does he go from here??? It is not as easy as it looks, I think he found that out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker