Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Unfriendly Encounter at the Park!

I am not sure how many of you read my mother im laws blog in addition to my blog, but if you would take a minute and go to her site.... lifeislivedinmoments.blogspot.com and look at the post done on November 25th 2008. My Father in law took Ace to the Layton Park to feed the ducks and they got a little close and grabbed Ace's finger! Ace has still not forgotten. Thats why this video I took today is really funny!

Matt was enjoying tormenting this goose. He was a big goose too as you can see, earlier he was chasing some younger boys around because they got too close. Matt knew Ace was a little afraid of this goose but insisted on teasing both the goose and Ace.....Thats my Peterson Husband, all of you married to a Peterson boy know what I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker