Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My sisters!

Nothing better than having a great family. Me, Lora and Kayla at our cousins wedding in Beaver this weekend.
These are 2 of my three sister-in-laws. I love them to death, we always have so much fun and laugh the entire time we are together! We played cards games this weekend and spent a lot of quality time together as sisters! It was a blast, Kayla shared an adjoining room with us this weekend and her a Frank were a big help with the kids. Lora is always helping too, but lucky me she was 2 rooms down, so she couldnt bring them back as fast. Just kidding I love my kids, but I love the breaks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker