Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rock Climbing Attempt #2

I was so excited to go rock climbing again with my sister and Brandon. I wanted to get to the top. There are 2 different walls there at the gym where we climb. This one I am in on was harder than the other one. My goal was to get to the hole up just above my head........

I didnt make it. I was so disappointed. I did get higher than I am in this picture, but I want to get up in that hole so I can take a cute picture! That is my goal for next time.

This is the other wall, the one Mike and Brandon went right up with out even thinking. It was harder for me, but I just kept climbing like my sister says move your feet up high and then stand up and it will just keep pushing you to the top. So I did!

And I made it! All the way to the top. I was so excited, it did not take very long at all to get up there, it actually took longer waiting for my brother to take my picture so I could prove I made it all the way up!

Bobbie climbed the rock again, the hard one! She is a SHOW OFF too! I'll get her next time, my picture will be much cuter in the hole in the rock looking out instead of a picture of my backside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker