Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter at the Wilcox Home

We always go to my moms for Easter. The Easter bunny brought Rusty a cute floor entertainer!

He was sound asleep and couldnt even appreciate it!

My mom and my sister tried to wake him up......But it wasnt working.

Major (my brothers dog) we call him our Nephew tried to wake him up.......still no luck!


So we let him sleep there until he was ready to wake up and play with his Grandma Wilcox!

My dad was outside playing with Ace's Easter surprise. These are cute letters that they can take apart and spell words and Ace loves it and it is a learning toy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker