Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Rustys First 2 Months Flying By

Baby Rusty is now 2 months old and he just went in for his check up today. Dr. Allred said everything looks great! He is doing all the things he should be doing at his age. He is 13.3# (90th Percentile) he is 23 1/4 inches long (80th Percentile) and his head is only 30th Percentile. But that doesnt mean he wont be a genius, it just means all those shirts that I could never get over Ace's big fat head will fit Rusty! All is well, but he is so tired now he has been sleeping since we got home 4 hours ago. I would to if I had to get 5 shots and 1 oral immunization! At least they combined some of the vaccines and he only had to get 3 injections and 1 oral. He still didnt like it. But he only cried for a minute.

3 comments:

  1. Rusty is so cute! Enjoy being able to get the shirts over his head...I don't think that will ever happen for us. Our boys have ginormous heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him his JaJa is going to be there Friday to hug and hold and spoil him... Give his big Brother a big hug for me to.... He is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I love your blog. But I love you more~

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker