Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Laws! Who needs them? I DO AND I LOVE THEM

I just wanted to write a thank you to my all my in-laws! I know it has been a while since I have posted a blog, but it has taken me a while to figure out what to say, okay I have also been procrastinating! But I do want to say "Thank you" to my wonderful mother in law for always coming to visit. I cant express how much I appreciate all the time that you spend with us and our kids. I am so glad that Ace and Rusty get to see you often and they love you so much and this is very important to Matt and I. You are always willing to watch the kids while I am working or when I just need a break. I know you were and are a wonderful mother to your kids and you are a wonderful grandmother to Ace and Rusty! Thank you for loving us as much as you do.

And Bart thank you for loaning Carrie to us all those times and for working so hard and then packing up the same night and driving 10 hours to see us and your grandkids. We do appreciate this even though we do not tell you enough. Let me just tell you all how amazing my father in law is! Matt and I have been trying to put our yard in for 2 years and we decided to rent a tiller and start over Easter, well Bart flew out Friday night and Sat morning he was out with Matt getting my yard all done, he rented a trencher and bought pipe for our yard and put all our sprinklers in, then after it rained on them and they were all exhausted they spent Easter Sunday with us and he flew home to Colorado to start a whole new week of work! Thank you for all your help we love you!

I also want to say thank you to Jordan and Caroline who come out all the time and help me with the kids, thanks Jordan for helping with my yard over Easter, we couldnt have done it without you. Dan (my reliable hardworking brother in law) Thank you for always motivating the family and jumping right in to help. Lora is alwasy here to help me with the kids and color my hair (that I appreciate more than anyone knows) Frank and Kayla....always good for a good time, I love hanging out and talking with you guys and I know I can always call you when I need someone to help me with the kids or anything really! Cort you are making us all proud doing God's work in Arica! I love you all so much. I couldnt ask for better in laws you all mean so much to me and it does mean alot that on your vacation here to hang out you always manage to find some work to do around my house for me. You are all the best!

PS remember I still have a basement once the yard is in..... Just kidding

3 comments:

  1. Well Thank you very much Kelly... You know we are not coming to see you right...?? It is those darling boys... kidding we come to see you an Matt to... and you know Dad.. He can't stop and rest for anything... I think he feels bad that he can't help on a regular basis so he really digs in when we are there.. He loves it.. He would not change his helping visits for anything he says.. except more grand babies... haha Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, super cute blog. I may be a bit of a blog stalker. I saw your comment on Dan and Janice's, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker