Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A night full of Farewells and Tears!

The long awaited finale of ER was on tonight. My sister and I watched the 1 hour tribute and the 2 hour season finale together, since we have been involved in the show for 15 years it was like saying goodbye to all our friends! We were in tears most of the night, Matt of course though this was hilarious that we get that emotional and involved in the shows we watch. This one of course was the ONE show that made its way into our hearts.

Our night was filled with laughter, of funny stories the cast experienced while filming. Memories of all our Drs that have left us in death (Lucy, Mark Green, Pratt, Galant ect...) Happiness of the returning Drs we have not seen, but missed in the last few years (Carrie Weaver, Susan Lewis, Elizabeth Corday, Benton ect..) Carter returned a few episodes ago, but to see him in action as a Dr taking control of the ER and doing what he loved was perfect. Carter brought life to the ER and it is then that I fell in love with the show (and him) and to know he has come back to where it all began for him is incredible. There was excitement of a new Dr. Rachel Green. Although we wont be able to see her in action knowing she was following in her father Mark Green's footsteps brings us peace that the ER is in good hands! And most of all our night was filled with tears, saying good bye to all our friends we have been used to seeing every week. It is the end of something great that can never been replaced, our Thursday nights will never be the same!
It is now that I say GOOD BYE to County Hospital one last time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker