Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our New Friends!

Ace was so cute getting all his bread together we have been saving for the ducks. He put it all in a big ziploc bag and off he went to get in the car.

These are our new friends we met at the Clinton Park. It was such a beautiful day, there are tons of ducks over there and it is nice and open. It is a really and relaxing place, we should come here more often.
Matt took Ace down close to the water so Ace could feed the ducks and the geese.

I posted this picture because I think it is cute with Ace and Matt and the ducks and the mountains look great in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker