Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday Adventure

Ace found his Easter basket in the front room. It had puzzles and the Stuart Little Collection DVD's, a kite and some dinosaurs and of course some candy, but it also had fruit cups something healthy!
Every year we go to Grandma Scoffields for an Easter eggs hunt and then lunch! We wouldnt miss it for the world, this is the first year Ace really knows what he is doing. I am sure with a few more years under his belt, he will be an amazing egg finder just like his dad!

Ace was getting the hang of looking for the eggs in trees and in the flower beds and all over Grandma Scoffields yard, there are lots of places to hide eggs here!

It was such a beautiful day and there were hundreds of eggs all over the yard, thank goodness they are not all filled with candy, what a sugar high Ace would have. Most of them are filled with nickles and dimes, he found $11.97 to add to his piggy bank.

Ace found so many eggs we had to dump his basket twice into a walmart bag so he could carry his basket around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker