Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, March 2, 2009

What did we do without computers?

I was emailing Cort (my brother in law in Africa) and Carrie was learning how to style her hair since the style she is sporting in the picture is not suitable for public outings. (just kidding she wasnt looking up hair styling but I am not kidding about her not being able to be seen in public like this) Ace decided he needed to get his laptop and join us at the table. He is so smart, he will sit here for hours and play on his laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker