Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Day at the Park

Ace was so excited we went to the park on Weds. He has been dying to go, but I just dont seem motivated to load up both kids and go to the park, today I promised Ace that we could go and just then one of my best friends Angela called and wanted to go to the park.....sometimes I swear she reads my mind. So we went and it was very relaxing, much to my surprise.

Ace was very nervous to go down the tunnel slide, I made Angela push him down, he kept backing out. I was at the bottom waiting for him, once he did it, he LOVED it. We took him down each one of the slides at the West Point Park, they are kinda big (well not this one) but the other ones are and he was very intimidated. After that he was up and down all by himself.

This is the only slide he went down on his own the first time around, the little kid slide. But he didnt like this one as much once he went down the bigger, faster slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker