Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, March 9, 2009

ONE of the TWO cutest sleeping babies I know!

I just thought this picture was so cute I had to post it! Rusty was up for a while this morning, he is not acustomed to our routine of sleeping in until 11:00! Ace is a pro at it. But after we all got up and got dressed for the day Rusty decided it was time for his nap. He loves his swing, which is good cause I can buckle him in and Ace cant get him out. Ace loves to go get Rusty where every I put him, even in his crib and bring him to me. But in the swing he cant get him out! It also makes me happy that the swing finally came in handy since when we got it for Ace, he hated it and only sat in it twice! Rusty is in it all the time, he loves taking his naps in there. (Dont worry I do not leave him in there all day long, he also takes naps in the bassinet and the glider and also on the couch on his Lion blanket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker