Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pinocchio Movie Review

As you all know I am a MAJOR movie collector! I love Tuesdays thats when all the new movies come out. last week on the 10th Pinocchio came out of the Walt Disney Vault! I was super excited, I love Disney movies and I am proud to say my adorable 2 year old Ace loves them too.
Well right after we bought the movie Ace and I rushed home to watch it, Ace had never seen this movie before since we did not previously own it and it has been in the Disney Vault for years. I was taking care of baby Rusty in the living room and I could hear Ace crying, I went into my bedroom (where Ace watches all his "shows" or movies) and he was face down on my bed crying when I asked him what was wrong he pointed at the TV it was at the part in Pinocchio when the little boy turns into a donkey! Ace was very upset! I had forgotten that there are parts in this show that may be a little scary to kids his age. Well once we discussed that this was a movie and that real little boys dont turn into donkeys he was just fine and has since watched this show about 20 times! He loves to name all the characters and the funniest one is when he tries to say Jiminy Cricket and it comes out "Jiminy Chicken" I laughed for hours. I decided to post Ace's funny sayings in a column off the right of my blog.....check them out! But As for the review I would have to say and I am sure Ace would agree with me....
*Walt Disney does it again! A wonderful show, a must see over and over and over again!
*May not be intended for small children who are afraid of being turned into a donkey!
*On sale for a wonderful bargain price at Walmart for $16.99 (the new release price) but worth every penny!
Ace and I look forward to giving you another review April 7th when the Disney Animation Collection 1, 2 & 3 come out. (Mickey and the Beanstalk, The Three Little Pigs, and the Prince and the Pauper.

1 comment:

  1. when Ace and I were watching Lady and the Tramp, when the cats were coming out of the box Ace hid his face under the covers.. It was so cute watching him peek out like you would see in the movies...

    Don't forget Ace calls his Grammy.. jaajaa

    I am excited to see you all on the 10th.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker