Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

My sister always has a St. Patricks Day party! We all look forward to it each year. I brought Rusty this year, and dressed him in green! This is my mother, my twin sister Bobbie, Me and Rusty, Carlye (my neice she is 8) and my dad in the back! We missed Matt, Ace and my brother Mike at the party, maybe next year!

This is one of our best friends Ashlee with my sister and I. Ashlee went to elementary school with us (that was ages ago) she was the very first friend I had when we moved here 20 years ago. What a great girl, she is hilarious. It is never a good party without Ashlee.

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that?!!! You are all gorgeous!
    Hey thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, it means a lot to me. I love you guys, too (mostly Ace and Rusty but whatever...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker