Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I was "Tagged"

My mother in law tagged me. I was instructed to take the 6th picture from the 6th folder on my computer and post it and tell about it. This is Ace in the bathtub, a place he can stay for over 2 hours somedays. He loves to take a bath! As you can see he has a ton of toys in there, it has gotten worse now he can barely fit in this tub with all of them so we usually let him take a bath in our jetted tub in the master bathroom, its like a mini swimming pool for him. This picture was taken in October 2008!
**I am not sure who all reads my blog, but if you are reading this and you have a blog you are now tagged to take the 6th picture from your 6th folder on your computer and post it and tell us about it, its kinda fun....never know what picture that is gonna be!**

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love that you let him take a bath in your tub cause he has too many toys...LOL! I'm jealous...I'd love to have a jetted tub! One day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I love the pic on your b&w post with Ace laughing, too! Soo adoreable!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker