Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ace loves his "Rus baby T"

Ace calls Rusty his "Rus baby T" (he tries to say baby Rusty but it comes out all scrambled up) He wanted to get in Rusty's crib today and lay with him while they watch to aquarium that is in the crib.
Look how cute they are together. Ace is such a good big brother.

He always wants to hold the baby today after I made Ace get out of Rusty's crib, I went to get the diaper bag which was in my room across the hall, I turned around and Ace had climbed back into the crib and was holding Rusty saying "here mommy" he was hanging Rusty over the side of the crib (trying to pass him to me) It was really scary, but funny at the same time. Don't worry he didn't drop him, he held onto him tight while I ran in there and took Rusty from Ace.


He loves giving kisses to everyone, including his baby brother. He has to give him a million kisses everyday, what a sweet boy!



2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I think you are the greatest. Please lets learn to play the piano together. Maybe we could learn to play chopsticks together....

    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker