Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh how it would be

Rusty always sleeps so peaceful, oh how it would be to sleep so soundly without a care in the world. He loves this blanket my aunt Julie made for Ace. It is very thick and comfy. We take it everywhere so when he sleeps he is always comfortable.

Rusty can always find somewhere to sleep if he isn't on his blanket. He has chosen Matts chest this time to fall asleep on. Matt couldn't get up, the chair was reclined and he was trying to not wake up the baby...it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker