Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A baby shower full of babies!

We celebrated the upcoming addition to our Peterson Family "Claire" on Saturday the 21st. My cousin Julie is having a baby in July. She lives in Texas with her husband and was just in town to visit the family so we arranged to have a baby shower for her before she went home. Julie is expecting a girl, finally after all these boys we have added to our family in the last 6 months. It was great to be able to have all my cousins here with their babies so we could take a pciture.

From left to right: Truman (Amy's baby 4 1/2 months), William (Alana's baby 2 1/2 months), Matthew Dean (Maleia's baby 2 1/2 months), Caleb (Cami's baby 2 months), Rusty (My cute baby 6 1/2 weeks), Jonathan (Rachel's baby 6 1/2 weeks).
**William and Matthew were born only 1 day apart! Rusty and Jonathan were born only 13 hours apart!

As you can tell, with some of the other babies crying and being upset Rusty slept right through it all. He is such a good baby. I am so happy to have this picture with all the cute boys. It was fun to have all the babies here at the shower. Everyone always had a baby to hold!
*We are excited for the new addtions to come later this year.....Megan (due in June with Paige Ann) Allisha (due in June with baby boy) Julie (due in July with Claire) Kayla (due in August with baby girl ? name), Aly (Due in October ? boy/girl)** We are hoping for more girls with all the boys we just added earlier this year! Aly and I joked at the baby shower that if the population on this earth was coming to an end, the Petersons could re-poulate it in no time! Haha

3 comments:

  1. You throw on heck of a shower! I couldn't believe all of the kids and babies--I bet you were thrilled when we all left your house. I want to steal these cute pics and post them on my blog too. Is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of babies... I always loved it when someone was due with me.. it made it seem like I could share what was going on with someone going through the same things... I hope these kids are close cousins.. I know my kids are close to their cousins and that was and is important.. How much fun that must have been.. Kelly you are brave to have these party's at your home.. I know I loved having them at our home when we lived there... It never mattered to me how messy the house got during them... it always seemed to be worth it.. It has been a long time since we had a large Peterson gathering at our home.. I miss it very much.. Love you all.. Hug those darling boys for me... jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was way fun! Thanks for doing this! I'm also stealing these pics! You are the best, Kelly!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker