Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rustys First Birthday Feb 3 2010

Rusty's "Cars" theme Birthday Party! My little Tman is finally 1 year old (Feb 3, 2010)

He started to get the hang of opening his gifts.....it took a while to open all the presents!

I love Fresh Market, they give you a personalized little cake on their First Birthdays, so they can slobber all over it and they dont have to share!


And I can tell you, I am glad we all didnt have to share that cake after Rusty chose to eat his cake with his hands.....that a boy, get messy!



Thank goodness for the bathtub, what a mess he was....I am so glad he enjoyed it. Love you T man Happy first Birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker