Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tman's First Haircut

Rusty finally got his first haircut. Look how brave he was, sitting in the chair all by himself.

He was not sure what to think about it all, but he was brave. Just like his brother (you can see Ace in the background)

I told her I wanted it short enough to spike. I didnt realize it was that long.


He in not sure about this.......Look at his worried look on his face!


End result looks great! Dont you think.




1 comment:

  1. He looks adorable! Oh and it is about time you updated your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker