Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tubby Time! April 2010

Over the Easter Holiday we had some sleepover guests: Frank, Kayla and Baby Kendall. Kayla and I decided it would be fun to let the cousins take a bath together....Look how cute they are!

Rusty (left) Kendall (middle) and Ace (right)

They had so much fun in the tub, of course there was water everywhere after!

I just cant imagine a cuter picture of them all together.
Not sure what they were playing, but it looks fun....


Baby T man thought it was great, he loves group bath time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker