Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stake Camp 2007

Me, Matt and Ace and Stake Camp 2007. We always go up to Lyman Lake every fall to spend time with the rest of the Peterson Family. Ace loves being able to go fishing and spend time with everybody! Its nice to get away from home and spend time with our family.
Baby Ace 2007

Ace and I had a blast fishing at Lake Lyman. It was a little windy this day, but still fun.

I love this picture. My 2 favorite people in the whole world. I love what a great dad Matt is and that he wants to share all the things he loves with Ace and I. I am excited for Ace to get older each year and know that he will always be able to spend time camping and fishing with his daddy!



Ace and Matt Fishing at Lake Lyman 2007.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker