Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothing like getting down and dirty




These are some of my favorite pictures of our summer in 2007. We took Ace camping for the first time in Logan Canyon which meant a lot to both Matt and I. My dad always took my brother, sister and I to Logan to camp when we were young, and Matts dad took him and his brothers and sister too. So this camping trip in Logan was really fun. Ace had a blast getting down and dirty, then grandma Carrie gave him a bath on the picnic table!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker