Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My very most favorite thing to do!

Ace is such a blessing. He is the best kid in the whole world and what I love the most is that he is a snuggling freak. He loves to cuddle and snuggle with his mommy. Ace and I take naps every day that we are home together in the afternoon. Matt teases us and tells us we are lazy, and maybe we are but there is nothing I love more than spending time holding my cute baby boy while he sleeps in my arms. He is the cutest baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker