Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ace's First Birthday!!!!

Even though as received a lot of wonderful gifts from his family and friends, the one thing he absolutely loved were the Balloons!

Ace's birthday was themed around work trucks.

He loved the frosting, what was I thinking getting him an orange cake? Talk about stains on that cute shirt of his!


But after seeing how much he enjoyed the cake, it was worth all the stains in the world. Anything to make my cute baby boy happy on his first birthday! Happy Birthday Ace you are 1 year old today. August 24, 2007!



Ace opened his first vehicle! His power wheel four wheeler. He loved this thing and rode it into all the walls in the house. He would get so frustrated because he did not know how to turn it, he would just get off and pull it backwards and then ride it forward into another wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker