Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shopping Trip to Big R Country Store

I love going shopping at Big R Country Store in Pueblo Colorado, it is such a great store. I dressed Ace up as a cowboy and he insisted on buying that rope! He looks so cute in his cowboy jeans and hat and I almost bought those too.

This is his "cowboy" face.

I guess we were shopping too long and Ace was really getting into his cowboy mood!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! I love it!! He does look so cute in his hat and jeans!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker