Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Airplane Ride to Colorado

This November Matt's family flew us out to see them in Colorado. We love to see them, but usually they are coming to our house. What an adventure!

Rusty's first flight! He slept almost the whole way there until just before we landed, and he slept the entire way home.....how did we get that lucky?

Ace loved it, he has been on a plane a few times before (3 other times) but he loved it more this time I think since he was big enough to sit in his own seat and look out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker