Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Gardner Village Petting Zoo October 2009

Gardner Village is so fun around Halloween time, all the pumpkins and witches.....and this year there was a cute petting zoo. Ace and Rusty loved it, okay so did my mom and I.

Ace loved seeing all the different animals. He calls this one "the big lamb"


Rusty Man even liked the animals, this goat was so friendly, he let Rusty poke him in the eye a few times and he just stood there soaking up the attention.


This pony was adorable, she didnt even try to eat Ace's fingers. What a cute Pony!


This is Rusty man poking the goat in the eye. His way of showing affection. Haha


The pigs were cute too. This is the mommy pig, she had a lot of babies there also. What a fun day for only $2.00! Thanks Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker