Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Witches of Gardner Village

Ace loved looking at the different Witches of Garden Village. This is such a cool place, if you haven't been there at Halloween time you should go.


These ones were okay for Ace, he must have felt comfortable they were behind the fence.

There was no way Ace would sit by this witch by himself. The wind was blowing and he kept thinking the spider was real.

He loved the baseball witches of course!


The witchy poo was one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker