Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty

Kelly, Matt, Ace & Rusty
I love my family. My husband and my two little boys are the most important things in my life. I love them with all mny heart, how can I not they are so cute!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fishing Trip Summer 2009

Ace loves to go fishing, he was all ready for his 4 generation fishing trip on July 3rd, 2009.

He loves his fishing vest and of course this outfit would not be complete with out his Grandpa Scoffield look a like fishing hat!

Ace in the boat with his Papa Peterson

Ace, Papa Peterson and Great Grandpa Peterson

Great Grandpa Peterson, Papa (Bart) Peterson and Ace! Matt was taking the picture. What a great experience for Ace to go with his dad and both grandparents. Four generations fishing that is priceless to us!

Ace loves his Papa Peterson. So this day was the best for Ace.....Fishing and Grandpa all in one day!

1 comment:

Background

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker